Tricks of Obstetrics by Dr.N.Palaniappan
The Tricks of Obstetrics by Dr.N.Palaniappan module is designed by him with utmost interest and care to cater to the needs of practicing obstetricians and for people who are home lovers. This module gives the recent advances, clears controversies, and confounds consensus with the state-of-the-art management options. At the end of the session, the participants would have learn the tricks, felt the kicks, and be enthuse with confidence.
Dr. Palaniappan has been a practicing obstetrician and gynecologist for the past 25 years and joins medical college owing to his avid interest in teaching. Over these times he has cherish and nourishes the needs of his students with both passion and fashion. He has a profound interest in new innovations and high-risk pregnancies and hence is the “Most Wanted” in national and international conferences. Widely travels, Dr. Palaniappan has acquires oratorical skills to captivate the audience and keep them channelized.
Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automating and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully view, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be complete with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provide 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allow to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completed the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimates by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have complete the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have complete the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issue by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit our website raaonlinecertify.com
- Lectures 10
- Tests 10
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Module 1 - Shoulder dystocia
Module 2 - Preterm Labour How to predict, prevent and pursue
Module 3 - Labor Management-Twin Pregnancy Double Trouble
Module 4 - Instrumental Vaginal Delivery
Module 5 - Breech Presentation
Module 6 - Delivery of Baby with free floating head( forceps and Vacuum )
Module 7 - Gestational Hypertension PIH Pregnancy Induced Happiness
Module 8 - Thrombo Prophylaxis in Pregnancy
Module 9 - Intrapartum fetal monitoring - Have We Done With CTG
Module 10 - Diabetes in Pregnancy