Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provided to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associated with this CME are automated and hence, extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be viewed fully for it to be considered as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully viewed, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be completed with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provided 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watched any multiple number of times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once completed. Please note that you will be allowed to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completed the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimated by the system when complete watching all the videos and have completed the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC with the list of delegates who have completed the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. Extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issued by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director Dr. Shyam T , at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568.
Transplant Anaesthesia is one of the newest and most dynamic subspecialty of anaesthesia. The role of anaesthesiologists as the perioperative physician is huge in these high stake procedures. Starting with the pre-procedure evaluation, the anaesthetists involved in these cases not only need an extensive and robust knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the systems but also a very good understanding of the steps of surgery and different phases of the procedure because of the interventions needed in each and also for expecting physiological response, keen monitoring and calibrating the drug response.
This course is developed with this in mind by experienced faculty. All the important topics are covered by top notch faculty who are not only expert practitioners but also pioneers in the respective topics. The topics include anaesthesia for transplant of heart, lung, liver, uterine, renal, pancreas and intestine. Useful for budding anaesthesiologists whether they are preparing for exams or planning to pursue a career in this field or seasoned practitioners who want to know the latest evidence or guidelines (many of which contributed to the world by the faculty themselves), tips or tricks, this course fulfils that need at a very reasonable and affordable cost).
- Lectures 12
- Tests 5
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Anesthesia for Heart Transplantation
Anesthesia for Lung Transplantation
Anesthesia for Liver Transplant
Anesthesia for Pancreas Transplant
Anesthesia for Uterine Transplantation
Anesthesia for Renal Transplant
Anesthesia for Intestinal Transplantation
Immunosuppression in Organ Transplantation