Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automating and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully viewed, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be complete with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provided 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watch.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allow to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completed the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimated by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have completed the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have completed the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issued by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit RAAONLINECERTIFY.COM
Onco Anesthesia is a fast emerging field where the knowledge about the underlying disease, surgical techniques to identify, resect, prevent dissemination, and anesthesia are evolving rapidly. The concepts of ERAS, prehabilitation, perioperative cancer care are also getting establish which is now becoming mandatory knowledge for all anesthesiologists. Many onco-surgeries like head and neck, hepatobiliary and lung procedures require specific knowledge and skillsets for the proper conduct of anesthesia which is include in this course.
This course is developes with this in mind by experience faculty. All the important topics are cover by top-notch faculty who are not only expert practitioners but also pioneers in the respective topics. Apart from the above-mention topics, an extensive discussion of perioperative management of CRS, HIPEC, HITHOC, PIPAC, and NIPS is also include in this course. No course on Onco-anesthesia would be complete without a comprehensive module on palliative care and pain medicine. Useful for budding anesthesiologists whether they are preparing for exams or planning to pursue a career in this field or seasonal practitioners who want to know the latest evidence or guidelines, tips, or tricks, this course fulfills that need at a very reasonable and affordable cost.
- Lectures 9
- Tests 6
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction of Onco Anesthesia
Prehabilitation a New Frontier
Perioperative Management of Lung Cancer Surgeries
Anesthesia for Endoscopic, Laparoscopic and Robotic Cancer Surgeries
Critical Care For Cancer Patients
Anaesthesia for Hepatic Surgery
Anaesthetic Implication of Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy on Perioperative care
Airway Management in Head and Neck Cancer
Perioperative Management of CRS and HIPEC