Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automates and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully view, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be complete with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provided 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watch.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allows to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completes the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimates by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have completes the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have complete the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issue by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit www.raaonlinecertify.com
The past two decades showed a swift acceleration of progress in the field of anesthesiology leading to various subspecializations. Neuroanesthesiology is a subspecialty that deals with the complex neurosurgical, neuroradiological, trauma, and neurocritical care management modalities. Advances in surgical or interventional techniques and a deep understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease process have increased challenges in anesthesia practice.
To effectively manage these complex scenarios the neuroanesthesiologist should be insightful about the anatomy and physiology of the central nervous system, pathophysiologic mechanisms of diseases, basic and advanced neurophysiological monitoring, and also the effect of anesthetic agents and interventions on the nervous system.
RAAONLINE, now evolved as a comprehensive online platform, provides continuing medical education programs and structured online courses in various fields of anesthesiology and critical care. This neuroanesthesia online CME is organized as a part of RAAONLINE (Ranjith Anesthesia Academy), primarily focusing on the important features that make this area unique when compared to other sub-specialties of anesthesiology.
The modules of this neuro anesthesia CME emphasize clinical management of various neurosurgical problems that may be encountered in community practice, as well as in major academic medical centers. So this CME will be a refresher course for anesthesiologists who practice neurosurgical cases occasionally, and it will be a comprehensive study module for anesthesiology trainees and students.
- Lectures 24
- Tests 19
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Module 1 - Anesthesia for Electroconvulsive therapy
Module 2 - Anesthesia for neuroendoscopy
Module 3 - Anesthesia for neurointervention
Module 4 - Arterio-venous malformations - Moya moya disease
Module 5 - Cerebral physiology
Module 6 - Heart brain interactions
Module 7 - Monitors for Depth of Anesthesia
Module 8 - Pediatric neuroanesthesia
Module 9 - Extracranial surgery in traumatic brain injury
Module 10 - Anesthesia for Epilepsy surgery
Module 11 - Therapeutic Hypothermia
Module 12 - Patients with neurological disease undergoing non neurological surgeries
Module 13 - Blood conservation strategies & Transfusion practice in Neuroanesthesiology
Module 14 - Neurosurgery In Patients with Cardiac co-morbid illness-Anaesthesia Management
Module 15 - Approach to Neuro-Emergencies Code Brain
Module 16 - Awake Craniotomy
Module 17 - Intra cranial Pressure Monitoring
Module 18 - Pituitary Surgery
Module 19 - Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring
Module 20 - Management of brain dead organ donor