Nephrology Lecture Series
Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provide to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automating and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully view, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be complete with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provide 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watched multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allows to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have complete the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimates by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have complete the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have complete the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issue by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit raaonlinecertify.com
Nephrology Lecture Series
This lecture series covers the basic science and clinical essentials of nephrology and is ideal for all physicians who are not nephrologists themselves but encounter patients with kidney diseases frequently. It is especially tailored towards primary care physicians and internal medicine graduates who need to refresh their clinical memory and update their knowledge to the latest evidence-based medicine.
Dr. S. Balasubramanian, senior consultant nephrologist, in his series of lectures covers renal physiology and clinical topics in Nephrology targeted towards undergraduate medical students to practicing physicians. The goal of this class is to provide a refresher on the most fundamental clinical concepts in nephrology, integrate the latest evidence and international best practices, and provide a framework that will improve the clarity of thought of clinicians encountering a patient with kidney disease in their regular practice.
- Lectures 5
- Tests 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes