Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provided to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automating and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as complete.
- Once a Video lecture is fully viewed, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be complete with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provided 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allow to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have complete the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimate by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have complete the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have complete the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issue by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568.
Hemato-Oncology covers the basic science and clinical essentials of hemato-oncology and is ideal for all physicians who encounter patients with blood-related disorders frequently. It is especially tailor towards primary care physicians and internal medicine graduates who need to refresh their clinical memory and update their knowledge to the latest evidence-based medicine.
- Lectures 7
- Tests 5
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Clinical Case Discussion And Problem Solving - Anemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia AML
Plasma Cell Disorders
MDS - Myelodysplastic syndrome
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Primer on HSCT
Low Platelets - A Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment