Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provide to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends in one month.
- Please note that the duration of this CME is one month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associated with this CME are automated and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be viewed fully for it to be consider as complete.
- Once a Video lecture is fully viewed, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watched multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allow to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completed the modules.
- We will be automatically intimated by the system when complete watching all the videos and have completed the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have completed the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the last day of the month. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. The extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issued by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit RAAONLINE.
Over the past 30 years, Dr. Chenniappan has travel the length and breadth of India training doctors in ECG interpretations. Through the ECG and ECHO club in Trichy every year more than 200 young doctors and interns get hands-on training in ECG interpretation.
Years of teaching experience have helped Dr. Chenniappan evolve a concise, accurate, and easy graspable method of reading the ECG. His method got appreciation from novices and pundits alike. Systematic, accurate, practice-orienting interpretation skills are the expectation and result. This ECG online course is meant to reach doctors who are unable to attend workshops or devote time to reading.
At the end of this ECG online course, It is guarantee that you will not only just get over the fear of picking up an ECG, but also will not put down on ECG without interpreting it, CORRECTLY !!!
Welcome to the RAAonlinecertify ECG course
- Lectures 28
- Tests 17
- Skill level Medical Graduate
- Language English
- Students 1171
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
MODULE 1 – BASICS OF ELECTROCARDIOGRAM
MODULE 2 – LEADS OF ELECTROCARDIOGRAM
MODULE 3 – MEASUREMENTS IN ELECTROCARDIOGRAM
MODULE 4 – ELECTRICAL AXIS OF ELECTROCARDIOGRAM
MODULE 5 – CHAMBER ENLARGEMENT
MODULE 6 – BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCKS
MODULE 7 - FASCICULAR BLOCKS
MODULE 8 – CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE 1
MODULE 9 – CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE 2
MODULE 10 – ARRHYTHMIAS -1 PREMATURE BEATS
MODULE 11 – ARRHYTHMIAS 2 NARROW QRS TACHYCARDIA
MODULE 12 – ARRHYTHMIAS 3 – WIDE QRS TACHYCARDIA
MODULE 13 – ARRHYTHMIAS 4 – BRADYARRHYTHMIAS
MODULE 14 - ARRHYTHMIAS IN ACS
MODULE 15 - LEAD aVR The NEGLECTED LEAD
MODULE 16 - ECG IN ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME - WHAT AND WHEN TO DO
MODULE 17 - ACS STEMI DIAGNOSTIC DILEMMA
MODULE 18 - VIDEO LECTURES
MODULE 19 – SUMMARY OF ECG READING