Basic and Advanced Echocardiogram
Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends on the last day of the 2nd month.
- Please note that the duration of this CME is two months and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automated and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be view fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully view, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allows to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have complete the modules.
- We will be automatically intimates by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have completed the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have completed the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the last day of 2nd month. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issues by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568.
Echocardiography is a dynamic diagnostic modality and after setting the basics right, it’s prudent to go to the next level as we as a society are moving towards zero error and perfect outcome scenarios. Anesthesiologists/ Cardiac Anesthesiologists have a big role to play for accurate interpretation of the data and effective communication to the Surgeon/ Cardiac Surgeon to help them do a one-time complete job. With this premise, RAAONLINECERTIFY announces the basic and advanced Echocardiogram CME with eminent faculty across the nation on board. For more visit raaonlinecertify.com
- Lectures 31
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PRE TEST MCQ
- Physics of Echocardiogram. Dr.B Ranjith Karthekeyan
- Knobology and optimization of images. Dr. Raj Sahajanandan
- Wetlab- Surface anatomy of heart and sinuses. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab Right atrium.Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab- Right ventricle.Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Wetlab- Left atrium and ventricle. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- Dissection of Heart valves (Wetlab)-Dr.Jacob Jamesraj
- Wetlab- Valves and devices. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj.
- TEE cuts. Dr. Jacob Jamesraj. Dr. Kumar C.
- Pulmonary and Tricuspid valve-Dr.Kumar
- Sequential Segmental analysis by TEE in congenital heart disease-Dr.Thomas Koshy
- Simulation. Dr. T.A.Patil.
- Strain and Strain Rate imaging-Dr.Ramkumar
- Echocardiogram in children. Dr. Jebaraj.
- Echocardiogram Simulation-Dr.T.A .Patil
- Evaluation of Aorta-Dr,Santosh Ambli
- Evaluation of Mitral valve-Dr.T.A.Patil
- Ischemic Mitral regurgitation-Dr.Jeevanadham
- Mitral Stenosis-Dr.Vishwas Malik
- Mitral valve repair for degenerative MR-Dr.Aveek Jayant
- Echocardiogram in intensive care unit. Dr. Joseph Raajesh.
- 3D LV Quantification-Dr.Thomas Koshy
- Aortic Regurgitation-Dr.Aveek Jayant
- Aortic Stenosis-Dr.Sathish Kumar.D
- Assesment of left ventricular systolic function. Dr. Thomas Koshy.
- Assesment of right heart function. Dr. Kumar C
- Assessment of diastolic function. Dr. Kanagarajan. N.
- Comprehensive TEE examination. Dr. T.A. Patil.
- Comprehensive Transthoracic examnination. Dr.Ramkumar. Dr.Joseph Raajes.
- Echocardiogram in cardiac arrest-Dr.T.A.Patil
POST TEST MCQ