Basic And Advanced Airway
Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends after 30 days.
- Please note that the duration of the CME is 1 month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associates with this CME are automates and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be views fully for it to be consider as completed.
- Once a Video lecture is fully view, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- Each Test (2 in all) needs to be completes with an overall score of at least 50%. You are provides 3 attempts for each Test.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watched.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allows to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have completed the modules.
- Therefore, you can use the time between finishing the CME and the end of 30 days to re-learn the content and improve your test scores, if you so wish.
- We will be automatically intimates by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have complete the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have completed the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the 30th day. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issued by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568. For more visit raaonlinecertify.com
This airway CME has been designed to provide an in-depth, state-of-the-art review of the current practice of advanced airway management. This advanced airway CME is an intensive CME where airway experts share their knowledge and guide the future generation of anesthesiologists towards safe airway management practices. The Scientific Programme includes Basic Lectures, Video Presentations, and Problem Based Learning Discussions (PBLD). This educational activity is open for practicing anesthesiologists, anesthesia trainees, intensivists, emergency physicians, and other doctors from specialties in areas of common interest.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Describe how to identify and evaluate difficult airways.
• Discuss the ways to achieve and maintain oxygenation.
• The participants will be able to identify and choose an appropriate airway technique and equipment.
• Participants will be able to learn and translate guidelines into practice.
• They will be able to identify personnel practices and discuss how to manage difficult airway situations.
- Lectures 35
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Pre Test MCQ
- Endoscopic anatomy. Apeksh Patwa.
- Ultrasound of airway. Dr. Debendra Tripathy.
- Airway blocks. Dr. Senthi.
- Oxygenation and laryngoscopy. Dr. Apeksh Patwa
- Understanding and optimizing laryngoscopy. Dr.Apeksh Patwa
- Paediatric airway. Dr. Jayanthi.
- Obstetric airway. Dr. Sunil Pandya.
- Airway in trauma. Dr. Elavazhagan.
- Fiberoptic intubation. Troubles and tricks. Dr. P C Vijayakumar.
- Fiberoptic demonstration. Dr. P C Vijayakumar Dr. Sunil Pandya.
- Fiberoptic demostration. Dr.Apeksh Patwa.Dr. Amit shah
- Video laryngoscopy basics Dr. Amit shah
- Video laryngoscope types Dr. Amit shah
- Videolaryngoscopy – troubleshooting Dr.Apeksh patwa
- Non channel videolaryngoscopy Dr. Amit shah Dr. Narasimhan M.K.
- Basics of supraglottic airway device Dr.Amit shah
- Supraglottic airway device. Dr.Kanag baska
- Supraglottic airway device -Basic and advanced application. Dr. Ramkumar
- Baska mask Dr. Kanag baska
- Intubation through supraglottic airway devices. Dr. Amit shah Dr. Harish Dr. Ramkumar
- Criciothyrotomy Dr. Apeksh patwa
- Cricothryrotomy techniques. Dr. Naheed azhar.
- Emergency Cricothyrotomy Dr. Apeksh patwa
- Needle cricothyrotomy. Dr. Senthil Kumar
- Airway USG – Cricothyrotomy. Dr. Naheed Azhar.
- Percutaneous dilational tracheostomy , Retromolar and submental intubation. Dr. P C Vijayakumar.
- Retrograde intubation. Dr. Elavazhagan.
- Bronchial blockers and insertion techniques. Dr. Ravikant
- DLT and insertion techniques. Dr. Raj Sahajanandhan
- Anticipated difficult airway. Case scenarios. Dr. Amit Shah.
- Unanticipated difficult airway. Case scenarios. Dr. Amit Shah. Dr. Apeksh Patwa.
- Changing trends in airway. Dr.S. Ramesh
Post Test MCQ