Arterial Blood Gas
Guidelines for viewing online CME
- Please login to your account at https://cme.raaonlinecertify.com with details already provides to you.
- To enroll for the CME, please click on the ‘TAKE THIS CME’ button on the top right of the web page.
- Your access to the CME starts when you buy this course and ends in one month.
- Please note that the duration of this CME is one month and the fees include the fees payable to TNMC for credit hours.
- All Videos and Tests will be accessible during this period.
- Please note that the processes associated with this CME are automating and hence, an extension of this deadline is not a possibility.
- A Video should be viewed fully for it to be consider as complete.
- Once a Video lecture is fully viewed, please click on the ‘Complete’ button appearing below the video player.
- You will be able to see your progress in the Progression Bar at the upper part of the page.
- The Videos can be watch multiple times. Minimum is once. There is no maximum number for which a video can be repeatedly watch.
- Click ‘Finish CME’ once complete. Please note that you will be allow to re-take Tests and re-watch Videos even if you have complete the modules.
- We will be automatically intimate by the system when we complete watching all the videos and have complete the quiz with an overall score of at least 50%.
- We will be notifying TNMC of the list of delegates who have complete the CME.
- Your access to the CME will stop at the end of the last day of the month. Kindly complete the modules in time before that. An extension is not possible.
- The Credit Hours Certificate will be issue by the TNMC to eligible delegates on their registered Email ID.
- If you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact the Academic Director, Dr. Shyam T, at 9884748671, or the Organizing Secretary, Dr. Ranjith K, at 9841136568.
ABG is an inevitable boon in managing critically ill patients not only being a diagnostic tool but also to monitor and prognosticate the critical illness. Its versatility dictates valuable information like Oxygenation, Ventilation, Nutrition, Hemostasis, Hemodynamics, Hydration so on and so forth. Like a magic wand with Magician is so the ABG with Anesthetist/ Intensivist which does wonder if mastered perfectly. RAA online with its unique goal of seeding and cultivating responsible and safe physicians takes immense pride in this ABG online CME. As said “Practice makes perfect” we welcome the beautiful minds of Anesthesiologists, Intensivists, Physicians, PGs, Fellows to master the ABG with this online CME. For more visit RAAONLINE
- Lectures 15
- Tests 2
- Skill level Medicine Graduate
- Language English
- Students 11
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
PRE TEST MCQ
- Working principles of ABG machine-DrJoseph Raajesh
- Physiology and Basic concepts of arterial blood gas-Dr.A.S.Arunkumar
- Principles of oxygenation and oxygen cascade-Dr.Arun Subramanian
- Dead space and Shunt-Dr.M.S.Kalaiselvan
- How to sample an arterial blood gas-Dr.Vijay Anand
- Alpha stat and pH stat strategy-Dr.Arun Subramanian
- Understanding acid base gaps,deficits and differences-Dr. Ramesh Venkataraman
- Compensations in ABG-How and why-DrJigi Divatia
- Systematic approach to arterial blood gas-Dr.Jigi Divatia
- Respiratory acidosis and alkalosis-Dr.K.K.Dinesh Kumar
- Comparison of arterial ,venous and capillary blood gas-Dr.P.C.Vijayakumar
- Case scenario-Dr.A.S.Arunkumar
- Case scenario-Dr.Joseph Raajesh
POST TEST MCQ